Monday, June 2, 2008

Lets talk food...

(As asked by Jen, with my reply below )

Are you a must be organic guy? Do you have anything you don't eat?
Likes…dislikes etc. Favorite food… favorite dessert…favorite
drink…


I am a man of no rules.

I try to eat mostly organic, local, sustainable and from small farms.
I eat mostly vegan, some fish and goat cheese.
If dairy, would rather it be raw, but if you made cheesecake for desert, I would surely have a small piece.
Water is my main drink with some herbal tea, or juice at times.
Just finished a week of raw food including lots of fresh vegetable juice, yum!

I like most things healthy, chocolate, nuts, sushi, live food, kale, cherries and the whole rainbow of fruits and vegetables.

Like to have some crunch in my meal, prefer "clean food" like Japanese, but enjoy Indian and Mexican too. Mediterranean food is close to my heart as it reminds me of home. I make a fabulous tahini dip.
My body does not seem to digest legumes, so on occasion I eat chicken as well.

In summery - A flexeterian
;)

No comments: