Friday, February 27, 2009

My last week at Esalen

Like any good thing it comes and goes.

Friday, the sun is out, last emails and print outs for the Blissful Living workshop I lead this weekend. I am so grateful to finish my time at Esalen with a weekend of teaching. Through the group, the service and the practice I enter a weekend of Bliss and joy.

Thursday afternoon, March 5th will be my last physical day at Esalen. Before I leave I shall hang a show of my work here at Esalen that will remain after I am gone.
Friday morning I leave for Amsterdam where I will meet Hannif and even get to spend a day with Solo. On the 12th I shall land in Dublin to celebrate Fiona and Tony’s Birthdays, with a road trip and St. Patrick's day as a bonus.

I return on March 20th, and will go to Palo Alto where I will teach the Ashtanga Mysore program for the next three months.
Adarsh and Heleen will be away, teaching, and I shall cover their shifts as well as stay at their place. I am very much happy for the opportunity to teach, and having a smooth transition back into the world of money, media signs, and cooking my own food.
It is a big transition. Food shopping, unfamiliar faces, and being in control of all parts of my life. It is the way I always had it, yet had a sweet time in having a schedule, process groups, and a dining hall where I knew there will always be a familiar face.

I am setting an intention to keep studying and teaching, and hope to find constant gratitude to every blade of grass that comes my way.

No comments: