Sunday, December 28, 2008

The Gratitude List

Every day I remember people in my life, I remember why I am grateful for knowing them, I feel blesses for what they have shared with me. Spending time together as family, friends or colleagues, new perspectives have been brought to my attention. Happy moments, a listening ear, great talks, trust, a teaching about patience…
I find it wonderful to add a person or two daily, just to keep me in the gratitude mode. Feels like my heart is now borderless, hugging the infinite from all sides ☺, encompassing the seed and the fruit.

The list is constantly growing. I have posted just a few as samples while I keep the list on my own records.

Sara H: the ability to move on and teaching me it is never too late, being an angel in my life.
Shlomo H: Family, friends and family again
Coby H: knowing there is someone to count on
Yossi H: living life, family first, appreciating the details
Gil H: Patience, acceptance, and goodness, being my best friend
Eli W: friendship, artistic love and values
Solo M: endless talks, assertiveness, openness
Eran Y: exploring the meaning of life, realizing death
Oren A: simplicity, acceptance, love of science and the nature world
Amir C, dedication to art, loyalty, sticking to values
Cheli W, kindness, humbleness and endless laughter
Yotam C: friendship and following the heart
Doron P: always pushing for more creative work, never afraid to explore deeper
Peta C: living simply, family and friends first, caring for change
Tamar K: love with no terms, honest compassion
Hadas R: a growing up stimulation and teaching me the value of partnership
Keren G: being kind, adventuress and inspiring
Keren C: being my teenage romance
Amnon H: ultimate friendship with no terms
Kelly A: kindness, softness, the love to share with those in need
Adarsh W: dedication and humbleness
Helleen W: love, friendship and acceptance
Tony W: spending some fantastic times in Boulder
Richard M: creative trust in me
Fiona W: generosity and the ability to communicate without words
Ross S: generosity and the will to look inside
Richard F: reminding me the essence of things
Mary T: showing me a true Bodhisattva
Murray S: sharing with me so many NY moments
Yael G: Not to take myself too serious
Amber: no judgment, just listen
Elie T: trust in young talent
Tat L: giving with no terms. Understanding without words
Tamar H: Never giving up on love
Delphine: Romance, the touch of hearts
Shai S: friendships are timeless
Dan A: respect to friends
Uri D: Friendship, giving because a friend needs
Orly D: Joy, movement, care, dance, and love
Narasimha: What a true teacher looks like, brightness
Shugen: service, the art of selflessness
Tom: Instant generosity
Elly: the light of love, freedom, the meaning of a touch
Jeremy T: Total friendship, openness, dealing with truth
Jennifer L: High five, sharing of self
Tamar M: Family, love is of many types
Arletty: a moment, love and care, beauty and a shine
Irit A: sharing, friendship Israeli style
Nirchukah: the meaning of family, trust, love
Daniel sun: values, family, care, and humbleness
Shahar H: joy, optimism, smiles and the love of love
Or H: dedication, persistence
Noga H: Love for those in need, service, dedication
Dod Micha: simplicity, love of travel, curiosity, and knowledge
Joe R: sangha, dedication, dance
Laura D: Listening, boundless friendship, kindness, trust,
Elly K: Limitless love, communication, compassion

No comments: